Up | Down

Blog Archive

Followers

 

Day 5 - Well hello Dolly!

~ ~
I seem to have woken up with Dolly's boobs! it is truly hilarious all the midwives keep commenting "Oh my! Your milk has come in hasn't it?". I need some savoy cabbages stat! The latest spinal injection seems to have worked so I think we're going home today. They've replaced my splitting headache with a back ache and a bum cramp but at least I can get out of bed.

They decided at 10pm last night to start renovating the hospital so we've been moved to another room. My amazing husband pulled some strings and got us the room with best view in London so it's not so bad. I'll post a picture. He also managed to sneak in some beer then when he got caught with it he charmed the head matron into letting him finish it. Those big brown eyes come in handy! ...something I'll have to watch out for seeing as the wee man's eyes have just turned brown to look just like his daddy's. Something tells me I'm going to be a pushover for these two.
Em
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment